Civil Law & Personal Injury
Gard & Bond has a reputation for being hard-nosed litigators and our tenacity earns us the respect of attorneys, judges and clients. Based on our reputation for meticulous preparation and well-honed trial skills, we are hired by fellow attorneys to help where settlement has failed and the case must be taken before a jury.
Some of notable examples of our work include:
- We successfully concluded an 8 day jury trial for a woman who suffered traumatic brain injuries in two successive automobile collisions;
- We obtained a $550,000 for a client who endured spinal and neck injuries in a serious fall;
- We negotiated a $350,000 settlement for a client who suffered a brain injury caused by carbon monoxide exposure;
- We obtained the insurance policy limits for a client hit by a drunk driver while commuting home on his motorcycle;
- We negotiated a $225,000 settlement for a victim of discrimination;
- We negotiated an $88,000 settlement for a client who sustained arm injuries when a negligent contractor working on the T-Rex project drove into a light pole, causing it to crash through the client’s windshield;
- We settled a case for $85,000 on behalf of a client who sustained neck and back injuries in a rear-end automobile collision.
What our clients say about us:
In a bizarre accident I was rear ended repeatedly (at high speed) by a schizophrenic woman. The back injuries caused me to be out of work for several months and saddled me with a lifetime of intermittent lower back pain. I wanted to work with a law firm who was ethical, realistic and above all, responsive to me. Fortunately, a friend of a friend suggested I call Jeff Gard. Wow! What a difference! Jeff and Anna listened to me, came back with a reasonable approach and actually worked to get me about 3 times the amount I would have expected. Most of all, my experience was that they provided an outstanding level of service and integrity. I would recommend this firm to anyone and feel confident that they would receive the same consideration I did.
All of the cases, set forth above are for purposes of example, and are not and should not be construed as a guarantee or predictor of future result.