Business Law & Corporate Law
Gard & Bond represents business people throughout the state of Colorado. In addition to basic corporate formation and consultation, Gard & Bond also acts as an Escrow Agent in the purchase and sales of businesses.
Further, when a dispute arises, Gard & Bond has the skill and experience necessary to resolve the issue. We have successfully litigated hundreds of cases in both state and federal courts. In each case, we make every effort to find a reasonable solution to any legal problem. However, when a reasonable solution cannot be found, we have the skills necessary to take the case to trial.
Some examples of our work:
- We successfully tried a breach of contract case in which the defendants misrepresented the value of a business they sold to our clients;
- We helped an established business start a new venture, issue stock, negotiate a complex lease and advise regarding all aspects of corporate law;
- We litigated a dissolution of a business where the partners accused each other of wrongdoing;
- We acted as escrow agents in the sale of a small business;
- We helped a business sell a division of its business to a prospective buyer;
- We created the articles of incorporation and operating agreement for a multi-million dollar real estate investment company;
- We successfully sued a general contractor for breach of contract in a real estate development; and
- We successfully negotiated a settlement of an unjust enrichment claim in a real estate investment case.
What our clients say about us:
On several occasions I have availed myself of the services of Gard & Bond in cases ranging from the mundane to the extraordinary. In one memorable instance, Jeff went out of his way to assist me in a manner that was above and beyond the call of duty. My experiences with his colleagues reveal them to be insightful and efficient; all have been beyond reproach in matters ethical. In short, I owe Jeff an enduring debt of gratitude. It pleases me to recommend him and his colleagues without reservation.
All of the cases, set forth above are for purposes of example, and are not and should not be construed as a guarantee or predictor of future result.